Sapphire Coast and Snowy Mountains Physiotherapy is a continually expanding physiotherapy service with opportunities to work with an extremely varied caseload. Our practices offer musculoskeletal, sports, orthopaedics (casting and splinting), rehabilitation, hydrotherapy, real-time ultrasound, clinical pilates, and gym programs.
Our clinics are modern and well equipped, offering regular continuing education and staff social activities throughout the year. We are able to offer a comprehensive new graduate training program.
We are always interested in enthusiastic staff to join our multidisciplinary team, so please feel free to contact us for more information, or simply send through your resume via email with a brief message and we'll contact you.
Phone: 02 6492 0023
New Graduate Position 2021
- Join an exciting team of 18 physiotherapists including physios with post-graduate qualifications in Manipulative, Sports, Clinical Pilates, Exercise & Sports Science, Women's Health, Neurological, OH&S, RTUS and Hand Therapy.
- Varied caseload including musculoskeletal, sports, orthopaedics (casting and splinting), rehabilitation, occupational health, hand therapy, Pilates, hydro & gym.
- Excellent supervision and support will be available, and a new graduate training program can be provided.
- Attractive remuneration and flexible working hours.
- The position is for our clinics situated around Bega, Merimbula, and Eden. We are about halfway between Sydney and Melbourne and only 2.5 hours from Canberra – right on the beach and not far from the snow!
- The Far South Coast region is growing rapidly and offers a wide range of recreational pursuits.
- Perfect grounding for a new physio wanting experience in all aspects of private practice.
- For more information, read about our New Graduate Program below, watch some of our New Graduate videos and read some of their stories.
- Phone Adam on 02 6492 0023 (during work hours) or email email@example.com
New Graduate Program
Our New Graduate Program has been running since 2008. The 2 year program aims to provide new graduates with a supported learning environment to kick start their private practice physiotherapy career.
The program consists of regular 3 hour inservices throughout the first 12 months, complemented by 30 minute case studies with senior physiotherapists. The case studies are daily to start with and, over the two year period, continue at least 3 times a week.
Our focus is on creating high-quality physios that have a passion for physiotherapy.
Below are some of our previous New Graduates explaining the program.